MYACT MUST have a signed
Please read the Acceptable Behavior Policy and go over it with your child, as you are agreeing to its terms in the Liability Release.
If a parent wishes to accompany a student on any event, for example a field trip, we must have a signed Adult Liability Release
prior to the event.
Mountain Youth and Community Theatre | email@example.com
14372 Cuesta Ct., Sonora, CA | 95370 (209) 874-6408
Please complete ALL listed Below for Enrollment in MYACT Programs/activities:
DETAILS, FORMS, AND PAYMENT OPTIONS BELOW
1. MYACT Student Enrollment Form (Grey Box)
2. Submit Deposit/Tuition
3. Medical Release Form
4. Liability Release Form
5. Review Acceptable Behavior Policy
See FORMS Below. Medical/Liability Release may be scanned & emailed, or printed and mailed to the same deposit address listed below
as you are agreeing to its terms in the Liability Release.
Student Enrollment Form
Contact Phone # During Class:
Mail checks to:
14372 Cuesta Ct. Sonora CA 95370
Make sure to include the student name
$150 non-refundable deposit due at time of enrollment to hold your students' space. Total Tuition as follows:
- $300 if paid in full by March
- $350 if paid in full by April
- $400 if paid in May or June
Method of Payment:
1. Choose "Donate" to get routed to PayPal website.
2. Input your own payment amount.
(Winter Classes: $25 Deposit, $65 total tuition)
3. In the notes section add your student name.
4. FOR CREDIT CARD transactions, get routed to the page, and then click on the credit card link on the bottom-left hand side of the page that says, 'Pay with Credit Card'
1. Can be made payable to MYACT.
2. Can be mailed to: 14372 Cuesta Court, Sonora, CA 95370 or be made in person
3. Please include student's name in the memo
4. Specify if you would like a receipt mailed back to you
PLEASE NOTE: Students must attend an audition session in person to complete enrollment for the Summer Youth Program. Keep checking website and email for dates/times.